Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tiger Tangle

As part of inquiry into Sharing the Planet we have been reading, 'Tiger Tangle' by Jackie French.

This story is about a famous rock star called Glam Rock. He performs with his tame tiger by his side.
We have found this to be an action-packed Animal Rescue story. We are nearly at the end of the story!

Ms Loo found this article about another tiger on the STUFF website.

Compare the story to the article and post a comment about how you would feel if you were the tigers involved.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts.




4 comments:

  1. THE BOOK WAS SO COOL!!!!!!!! BY ELLIE MAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I never thought that anybody would be brave enough to go into the Tiger cage when the tiger was inside !!! But as she did not know the Tiger was in there maybe she was not that BRAVE ??????

    By Keltie-Kewan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BY SARAH

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt very scared because they whipped and whipped me, I just wanted to play. They gave me a tiny enclosure and made me to tricks that scared me some more.

    I'm such a playful happy thing, and I am treated so well. "Look its a human lets play" If I swipe playfully maybe the keeper will give me a ball.

    By Casey (with Dad)

    ReplyDelete